- It will be printed with “언제까지” (with a crown beside). It means Until Whenever in Korean
- “THANK YOU BIG BANG ☺” will be at the bottom of the banner
- Design may be subjected to changes, we’ll update if there is
- It is to be held up during the encore when they start singing Heaven
- Colour: Black wordings on yellow
- There will be limited pieces to be given out on that day itself. (around 4000). It will depend on the donations that we have received. The more we have, the more banners there will be available for VIPs! ^^
- It is first come first serve basis. We will post up the venue when the dates are nearing.
- What would be a concert without fan chants? We hope all of you would participate and join in the fan chants during their songs so they would have a good impression of Singapore VIPs!
- Fan chant guide would be posted up very soon
“VIP” FORMATION DURING HARU HARU
- When BIGBANG starts singing Haru Haru, for this, we have to form a “V I P” in the crowd.
- Details on how exactly we are going to do this will be released asap! We’re still in the midst of discussion for this
- Confirmed layout will be updated when official seating plans are released
- This will only be successful only if everyone cooperates so we really hope you all do!
- If you have any suggestions on how to do this, do send us a message in the ask box or tweet us at @AliveTourSG!
WHEN BIGBANG IS PREPARING FOR ENCORE Sing “Sunset Glow” Korean version
Nan neoreul saranghae I sesangeun neo ppuniya Sorichyeo bureujiman Jeo daedap eomneun Noeulman burkge taneunde x2 Ah, Ah, Ah Ah, Ah Ah, Ah, Ah x2 BIG BANG This is the last part of Sunset glow if you listen to it, it is around 2.38 to the end of the song. ^^
- We will be doing Mission Blue just like what the JVIPs did at Nagoya’s Alive Tour
- When BIGBANG starts to sing Blue, everyone will off their crownsticks and on their blue glowsticks instead, so there will be a blue sea!
Glowsticks will be also sold by us on the day itself It will be priced 1SGD Details on how to order in FAQ We will be taking orders until 1st of AugustPlease do not send us any more order. we will update about this again.
- Many VIPs tweeted in that they wanted to do this so we asked permission from JVIPs and they agreed to allow us to bring this project to Singapore.
GOMAWO CHANT AT THE END We’ll be chanting “gomawo” which means “thank you” in Korean repeatedly at the end of the concert when they bow and thank us
WELCOME CAKE/ CUPCAKES
- Cake/ cupcakes to welcome BIGBANG to Singapore
- NOTE! The cakes/cupcakes are for the boys not fans.
- The design might be 2 levels, with 5 cartoon figures of Big Bang, with a sign saying “Welcome to singapore”. Design are not confirmed yet.
- Depending on how much donations we have, this will be tentative
Again, for all of this to happen, we need your fullest support and cooperation so that our projects would be a great success and we hope you could all join us and make this concert in Singapore a unforgettable and memorable one for the BIGBANG boys!!!! :) Please check here for more about donations.
MB picture credits: yuuuuuuii@instagram